Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Plan to Make a Million Dollars!!

So I was checking out amazon.com the other day and I came across a book that guaranteed me to make a million dollars on the internet. I love to check out amazon because it has so many great products. I hate reading fiction books. I think my hate for fiction stems from a bad experience that I had with a 9th grade English teacher that was "Off her Rocker". It is a long story, but needless to say, I found fiction to be just that - fiction. I really would rather read a book that will allow me to better myself, by either teaching me a new skill, or by teaching me something interesting about history, science, or whatever.

Anyway, back to the point (I have A.D.D. so you may notice that I tend to take tangents every so often). I saw the book on amazon, and decided that it was worth a shot. I am a true skeptic, I believe that the only way to make money is through hard work and diligence and getting your hands dirty. So I came up with an idea. I'm going to prove the "Get rich off of the internet" crap wrong, and YOU are going to come along for the ride.

That's Right - WE are going to follow the "quantum leap" plan that was written by Tracy Repchuk and prove it ... right or wrong. You can order Tracy's book here (insert link) if you are interested.

Here is a brief overview of the book:
There are several steps to becoming a force to be reckoned with on the internet. We are going to follow these steps word for word and make the investment and see if it really pays off. Te steps are divided into days. Hence the title of the book ("31 Days to Millionaire Marketing Miracle$") because there are 31 steps to take. So here goes. (If you really want to follow this program along with me, then I really recommend buying the book because I am very lightly paraphrasing it here on this blog) So go and buy the book and I'll wait here for you to come back.

Then come back and we'll get started with step 1:

No comments:

Post a Comment