Step 3 - Create a Landing Page
So we are now supposed to create a landing page that will be used to con visitors into spending money on us. The landing page is supposed to long and very informative and offer the 'landee' several times a certain offer. As we progress down the page, we are adding different offers to "sweeten the deal."
So now I will create the landing page for CableChief.com. You can check it out here if you want (if I have finished it yet). My A.D.D. may have kept me from getting it done. But Tracy tells us not to procrastinate, so I will try not to.
Tracy goes into great detail in her book about the mechanics behind creating a landing page and what it should do and all of that stuff. You can check out Tracy's landing page here if you are interested.
So create your landing page and meet me back here for Step 4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment