Saturday, January 24, 2009

Step 2 - Create a Branding Strategy

Step 2 - Create a Branding Strategy

Ok, so we chose to sell cables. How in the hell are we going to brand cables? Maybe we should have thought this one through a little bit. But anyway, the chips have fallen and now we are going to make lemonade with our lemons. The best way to start branding quickly - according to Tracy - is to create a blog. If you are reading this, then you have found my blog. Congratulations.

So let's talk about cables. They are awesome aren't they? They hook up to stuff. So I created a blog about Cables because it really doesn't fit here. (I don't want Tracy to have any excuses when her "Program" doesn't work) So I created http://news.cablechief.com to do my "branding"

Step 2b - Create a Blog and Personalize it
You're reading it right now. I will personalize it by adding my picture and some other crap. The other crap being outbound links to other stuff and mention other famous bloggers. I didn't know that there were famous bloggers. But here we go!

Meet me back here for Step 3

1 comment: